About Philip Saint John Wakefield
Phil Wakefield has been living up to the motto connected with the Wakefield surname for 17 years. “We conquer difficulties” can well be said of this tenacious lawyer. His court record in the Puget Sound region confirms that he is an attorney who knows how to protect his clients’ rights.
Hundreds of clients can attest to his depth and breadth of experience within the local court system. His success as a personal injury and defense attorney is confirmed by the number of referrals he receives from prior clients. In fact, nearly all of Phil Wakefield’s defense clients are referrals.
Protect your rights – call now
- Phil Wakefield graduated cum laude from Western Washington University, receiving departmental and university honors, including a scholarship to study in France his junior year. A Puget Sound native, Mr. Wakefield pursued his Juris Doctorate at the University of Puget Sound School of Law in Tacoma.
- He passed the Bar and opened a sole practice in Tacoma in 1993. He later moved the center of his practice to Everett. He also expanded his practice by mentoring many new lawyers over the last fifteen years.
- Mr. Wakefield is a member in good standing of WACDL (Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers) and WSBA (Washington State Bar Association).
Areas of Practice
In the beginning, Phil Wakefield focused his practice primarily on civil rights, criminal defense, and employment law. In 1999, he shifted the focus of his legal practice to DUI defense and personal injury.
Wakefield & Associates continues to provide legal representation for:
- Criminal charges
- DUI charges
- Traffic charges such as speeding tickets
- Personal injury claims, especially motorcycle injuries